Sunday, September 14, 2008

Obama Doctrine?

The Bush Doctrine, unlike the Monroe Doctrine which is actual words on paper, is a concept put together by the far-left to spread fear and hate.

Bush has never said or written, "this is my doctrine" and regardless of what happens in the world this is our path of action.

The action in Iraq was put to a vote in OUR Congress and it was overwhelmingly approved by CONGRESS to take military action against Iraq. MOST on the left today state, "If I knew then what we know today I would not have supported the war in Iraq." NOW that's leadership!

Lets see, "knowing what I know today I would have purchased Microsoft stock during its initial offering!" This statement doesn't make me a great investor! Or does it?

Knowing what I do about Obama, if he were in the senate during the historical vote to invade Iraq I am 99.8 percent sure he would have voted to invade! Too afraid to go against his contemporaries and the voice of public opinion. Or he would have stayed at home that day because you can't vote "Present" in our Federal Senate like the Illinois Senate.

Why do I believe this... Obama leads by polls. So, if his counterparts and the American population back something he too will blindly lead in that direction. May I point out his shift on drilling off-shore... he was against drilling off-shore regardless the cost to America. Now that 80 percent of Americas support drilling off-shore... so does Obama!

So what would the Obama Doctrine look like?

He would walk out into the rose garden in the morning holding up his finger to see which way the wind of American Opinion is blowing! Once he has determined what WE Americans want he will make a decision. But, not before getting approval with the Daily Kos, Reverend Wright, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Professor Khalidis, and Nadhmi Auchi,(http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=25166 ) the group of friends that provided Obama's professional and spiritual growth.

The Obaba Doctrine will be a living document just like the left regards the Constitution of the United States! Wake-up, read the polls, make a suggestion to my my close friends and gain their approval (one is in jail so it will be a little more difficult), then make policy!

No comments: